Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Law of attraction

Hi! this is in continuation with my earlier blog about creating ur own life!-an epilogue of sorts.......
Well ,after days of fascinated reading &rereading of the Secret which is close to my heart as it reiterates and reminds me of what I learnt at landmark-
I managed to somehow get my hands on the DVD copy of THE SECRET(even if it was a copied version )......
Actually, I now truly believe that with all the beautiful things happening in my life,I attracted this beautiful book to me&drew it into my life!So have all those who have been lucky enough to receive a copy from me or hear about it,it's actually their positive thoughts in life that have drawn it magnetically towards them.I was so happy&touched when a buddy of mine whom I had gifted the secret ,shared that he used it in his office &great things have started to happen!!!He considered it truly priceless&of course so do I:)!

I am now a die hard fan of the theory that we truly attract whatever happens to us!!It seems when we complain about things or our job or relationships,well-that's exactly what we'll be attracting more of!!And guess what happens when we're feeling good abt something......we'll be sure to get more of the same!:)
Such is the law of attraction!:) The universe doesn't differentiate betn good&bad,it just fulfills ur wishes!!

Coming back to the CD,My kids and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it despite the umpteen no of times it kept getting stuck!It has even more impact in the audiovisual form(though i just love the book too),being a realtime story telling of all those who have experienced miracles in their life......One story which gave me goosepimples was a story about the famous Morris Goodman who was paralysed neck down with a crushed spine but resolved to walk out on Christmas Day.....and he did!
.......(This is so incredible that i must share this!I just randomly opened the book to see if I got his name right..and guess what page it opened on!!My god,It's so uncanny!)...are u surprised i'm such a believer:) ............this just feels really good!....:)


Before I go off on another tangent,I must share about my kid's reactions,it was amazing how open they were to it!!My daughter shared how she had made a visionboard like i had suggested ,on which she had put up the marks she really wanted!And now she not only believed she would get it,I knew she would too!!
I was still grumbling a little about the cd getting stuck again &again -when my little 7 yr old son turned around and said"Amma,it is so simple &u still have not understood what they are saying.......If u keep saying it won't come,it won't start......then it definitely won't!!!..Say"the cd will work,instead.." and it will work"......guess what,it did for some time at least!!.........
I was so dumbstruck-it hit me like a thunderbolt that a 7 yr old could get what it took adults ages to fathom(I'm still learning&have to keep reminding myself to practise it!!!!)
Whenever most of us -so called knowledgeable adults (including me,of course)encounter someting radical&new,we think"this won't work and voila...it definitely won't!!!As long as we focus on negative things ,that's exactly what we'll keep attracting&experiencing!In fact it seems that's because every "I can't "&"i won't" is a creation too!
whereas if u have noticed -a child who has no preconceived notions probably welcomes everything with open arms,coz they focus on "I can"&"I will"-once again a creation!! In fact my kids keep practising it on me,nowadays to get whatever they want!;)
For a change, taking a cue from God's own form &creation-children;)- let's think"this definitely &truly works........."and watch the magic unfold:)..we have everything to gain from " my funda of the universe"as one of my cousins calls it(and which she's using too!)

Now I know why we've learnt&been told time&again that
........................."WHATEVER WE WANT FROM OUR LIVES IS AVAILABLE TO US !!!!
All we really need to do is ask,believe&we shall get it!!!

P.S............Why don't u check it out for yourself!Just focus on someone u really wanted to see or hear from........and voila within a day or maximum two,u definitely will....110% ......But only if u really believe!:)That's the key-Give it a try &let me know!!

1 comment:

Skywalker said...

Dear Akka, i am not surprised that junior came across such intellectually with a response which would have left any one of us dumb struck. Often we tend to get involved at such micro level with concepts that it takes some one else to show us the broader perspective; & who better than a loved one :) having said that i hope u got a original copy of the DVD.... BTW when do we see the next post, its almost 3 weeks we saw something